Curiosity and gain for everything that is new seems to be intrinsic to the human being, always seeking for more and aiming to exceed its limits and horizons. Today, thanks to technology, we can travel to distant destinations in a short time, reach places that were previously not possible or extremely difficult.
Even before waterfalls of Iguaçu considered one of the 7 wonders of the world, attracted people from all corners of the globe, such as the former US First Lady - Eleanor Roosevelt, who faced the immensity of the waterfalls exclaimed: "Poor Niagara" . Today everything is easier, with the advancement of technology, we can solve simple questions or solve problems with a simple touch and with the tips of Tarobá Hotel - the best 3 stars of the triple border, your only difficulty will be deciding which destination to go to , but if you have not visited Foz do Iguaçu yet, we advise you to put our city at the top of the list.
• Packing up
Every trip demands planning, knowing where you are staying, weather, travel time and stay, hotel, etc. But the most fundamental thing is to know what you are going to carry, especially if you travel alone, after all, nobody will help you carry your bags, so take with you only what you need such as toiletries and bath, a towel, two pants, two shorts, 4 t-shirts, underwear and socks, blouse, a pair of slippers and a sneaker. With such a suitcase, there is space left to carry some indispensable utensils in certain destinations.
• Advance reservations
Knowing where to stay is as important as knowing where to go. Large cities and tourist destinations are usually full or crowded, as is the case in Foz do Iguaçu, so booking in advance and ensuring your stay with comfort and quality can save you a lot of money as it usually has excellent discounts on flights and hotels for those who book well in advance.
The cell phone is a fundamental tool for many, whether for work, personal use or travel, the ease and practicality of smartphones make everything simpler in different situations. That's why Tarobá Hotel has selected a list of the most commonly used applications for solo travelers that make it easy to take the road.
- Pocket: is an application that allows you to store internet links to see in the future, even offline. Those traveling use the internet a lot, especially wi-fi since using 3G generates more expenses, especially in international destinations.
- Google Maps: the application not only serves as a GPS, but also helps you to get faster at your destination, even by public transport or on foot, also indicating reference points near your route, such as pharmacies, markets, restaurants and sights.
- Tinder: believe it, the dating application is not strictly for dating and dating, but many travelers are using this app to get quick information from nearby places. It was created an own application for this type of use, the Tripr, even being little known is a reference among travelers.
- Write a Review infallible! The application is similar to a collaborative tour guide, where the user provides their opinion about the place they stayed, such as hotels and hostels, sightseeing tours, ballads and restaurants. A great quality of this app is that users can also put photos of the places they visited, allowing the traveler to know even better the destination to which it will go.
- Wi-Fi Finder: the name itself says it all. The application searches Wi-Fi networks on the nearest networks, separating the free networks from the password, indicating which has the best signal. In some cases it even reveals the password of private networks.
- XE Currency: the most widely used currency converter application in the world. With this app it is possible to convert any currency and precious metal of the world, where exchange updates are performed every 1 minute. It is critical for international travel or border destinations.
- Eatwith: this app is a destination for those travelers who do not like solitude in meals. Eatwith allows you to dine at a place's home, it's very simple: you open the app, choose the city, the type of cuisine, an average of how much you want to spend and the app returns you with the best options.
- Moovit: is a free application of public transport that covers 67 countries in more than 1.200 cities, including Foz do Iguacu, being available in 43 languages, including Portuguese. The app consists of locating the best public transport routes and the time of your arrival.
- BlaBlaCar: the app is more meant for those who travel by car because the app lets you find passengers for free seats or drivers who will go to the same destination. The highlight of the application is the "Only for them" option that allows the same functions already mentioned, however, only for women.
- Foursquare: the app finds tips and content from the top places of your destination, such as sights and restaurants. It not only helps you select the best locations, but also gives the opinion of the visitors who will pass through the place.
- Party with a local: traveling alone is interesting, not partying alone. With this application, tourists can find local people and go to parties together! There are more than 150 thousand users in more than 150 countries.
With these tips, your trip will be much easier, giving you the opportunity to make the most of your trip and destinations. And speaking of destiny, the Tarobá Hotel invites you to stay in Foz do Iguaçu and know with us the wonders of our region. Make your reservation now and enjoy our availability, come to the best 3 stars hotel in the triple border!