The curiosity of traveling alone is in the heart of many travelers in the world, so today we will show some tips for you to choose Foz do Iguassu for your next solo trip!
With the ease we have nowadays, thanks to technology and above all, the internet, we can organize ourselves much better when it comes to traveling and thinking about it, Tarobá Hotel is the place to be comfortable and safe, even more because we have free WI-FI.
So we can start by talking about mobile apps that can help you.
Source: Annie Spratt
The cell phone is a fundamental tool for many, whether for work, personal use or travel, the ease and practicality of smartphones make everything simpler in different situations. That's why Tarobá Hotel has selected a list of the most commonly used applications for solo travelers that make it easy to take the road.
• Pocket: is an application that allows you to store internet links to see in the future, even offline. Those traveling use the internet a lot, especially wi-fi since using 3G generates more expenses, especially in international destinations.
• Google Maps: the application not only serves as a GPS, but also helps you to get faster at your destination, even by public transport or on foot, also indicating reference points near your route, such as pharmacies, markets, restaurants and sights.
• Tinder: believe it, the dating application is not strictly for dating and dating, but many travelers are using this app to get quick information from nearby places. It was created an own application for this type of use, the Tripr, even being little known is a reference among travelers.
• TripAdvisor: infallible! The application is similar to a collaborative tour guide, where the user provides their opinion about the place they stayed, such as hotels and hostels, sightseeing tours, ballads and restaurants. A great quality of this app is that users can also put photos of the places they visited, allowing the traveler to know even better the destination to which it will go.
• XE Currency: the most widely used currency converter application in the world. With this app it is possible to convert any currency and precious metal of the world, where exchange updates are performed every 1 minute. It is critical for international travel or border destinations.
• Eatwith: this app is a destination for those travelers who do not like solitude in meals. Eatwith allows you to dine at a place's home, it's very simple: you open the app, choose the city, the type of cuisine, an average of how much you want to spend and the app returns you with the best options.
• Moovit: is a free application of public transport that covers 67 countries in more than 1.200 cities, including Foz do Iguacu, being available in 43 languages, including Portuguese. The app consists of locating the best public transport routes and the time of your arrival.
• BlaBlaCar: the app is more meant for those who travel by car because the app lets you find passengers for free seats or drivers who will go to the same destination. The highlight of the application is the "Only for them" option that allows the same functions already mentioned, however, only for women.
• Foursquare: the app finds tips and content from the top places of your destination, such as sights and restaurants. It not only helps you select the best locations, but also gives the opinion of the visitors who will pass through the place.
• Party with a local: traveling alone is interesting, not partying alone. With this application, tourists can find local people and go to parties together! There are more than 150 thousand users in more than 150 countries.
• Uber: We know that taxis can have very high values due to various rates, but Uber came to relieve our pockets, private drivers take you wherever you ask, at very low rates.
• STORING THE BAGS
Source: Damir Bosnjak
Every trip demands planning, knowing where you are staying, weather, travel time and stay, hotel, etc. But the most fundamental thing is to know what you are going to carry, especially if you travel alone, after all, nobody will help you carry your bags, so take with you only what you need such as toiletries and bath, a towel, two pants, two shorts, 4 t-shirts, underwear and socks, blouse, a pair of slippers and a sneaker. With such a suitcase, there is space left to carry some indispensable utensils in certain destinations. Sometimes it is easier to pack your things in a backpack.
• ANTICIPATED RESERVATIONS
Knowing where to stay is as important as knowing where to go. Large cities and tourist destinations are usually full or crowded, as is the case in Foz do Iguaçu, so booking in advance and ensuring your stay with comfort and quality can save you a lot of money as it usually has excellent discounts on flights and hotels for those who book well in advance. Do not forget to keep an eye on Tarobá Hotel's promotions!
Source: Igor Ovsyannykov
Now that you've got some tips, the most important thing is to choose a good place to stay, so if you want to stay in a hotel in the center of Foz do Iguaçu, Tarobá Hotel is your best option! Besides being in the center of the city, Tarobá Hotel is close to Paraguay and to markets, department stores, restaurants and much more!
• More tips
Find out more hiking tips and things to do in Foz do Iguaçu in our Facebook group! Click on this link and stay inside everything that happens in the city.