Foz do Iguaçu is known for harboring several attractions, but with one of the main attractions in most of its territory some of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, the famous Iguaçu Falls, an attraction that enchants to all that pass through the city of Foz of Iguaçu.
The great part of the walks in Foz do Iguaçu involve nature, therefore, the variety of natural beauties in the city is breathtaking. If you have not had the privilege and the opportunity to get to know Iguazu Falls and the other attractions that make up the city of Foz do Iguaçu, check here the best tours and program to know the beauty of the Land of the Falls.
The following will be mentioned some of the main and most famous tours in Foz do Iguaçu. Stay tuned for tips and take the opportunity to set up your route to Foz do Iguaçu with the best and most famous tours that the city has to offer for you and your family.
WATERFALLS OF IGUAÇU
(PHOTO CEDIDA BY ATTRACTIVE)
The Iguaçu Falls consist of more than 270 waterfalls, where a stunning scenery forms in the city of Foz do Iguaçu. Its main fall receives the name of "Throat of the Devil". The attraction is located in the National Park of Iguaçu, where in the 90 decade was elected patrimony of humanity by UNESCO.
The Iguaçu Falls, is the second most visited attraction in Brazil, attracts more than 1 million visitors annually, being recognized worldwide for its beauty. Located inside the Iguaçu National Park, on the border between Brazil and Argentina (in the cities of Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazú), it has a structure qualified for tourist reception, with a visitor center, parking, hotel, restaurant, additional tours, souvenir shops, food court and walking trail for access to the falls.
In addition to the traditional Iguassu Falls tour, the attraction offers another fascinating Macuco Safari that is the tour for visitors to enjoy the trip embarking on an adventure in the Land of the Falls. The Macuco Safari offers a boat trip that passes between the Iguassu Falls, a walk for adventure lovers.
(PHOTO CEDIDA BY ATTRACTIVE)
FRAMEWORK OF THE THREE BORDERS
(PHOTO CEDIDA BY ATTRACTIVE)
Inaugurated in 1903, the Three Borders Landmark, is composed of three structures, one in Foz do Iguaçu, one in Ciudad del Este and another in Puerto Iguazú, which are characterized by the flag colors of each country. The attraction was renovated in the year 2015, and today it is considered one of the most beautiful landmarks of the city of Foz do Iguaçu.
The attraction is one of the main historical points of the city of Foz do Iguaçu, as it is where the Iguaçu and Paraná rivers meet, as well as the meetings of the rivers, the meeting of the great nations of South America: Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. The Three Borders Landmark symbolizes a little of each region so visitors get all their doubts about each of the countries. On site, it has a restaurant, a playground for the whole family to enjoy the attraction. It is charging a certain amount for the entrance in the attraction.
To know more, visit: FRAME OF THE THREE FRONTIERS!
(PHOTO CEDIDA BY ATTRACTIVE)
Itaipu Binacional is one of the best tours in Foz do Iguaçu, considered the largest generator of clean and renewable energy on the planet. Within it, there are several other walks so that the visitors stay inside everything, and unfolds the natural beauties that the attractive offers before the walks provided. The languages prized by the attractive are Portuguese, Spanish and English, therefore, there is a diversity of visitors from different cities.
Below, some of them will be mentioned, so that you know a little more about Itaipu Binacional and its attractions.
- Panoramic Circuit: The route of the tour works as follows, visitors are taken to the auditorium where they pass an institutional video that displays some of the illumination of the Dam and explains the history of the Plant, soon after embark on a panoramic bus where the guide explains all the curiosities of the attractions in the traditional languages (Portuguese, Spanish and English) and begin the journey in the area of Itaipu, which are made up of three specific stops, the first one is in Mirante Central where there is souvenir shop, snack bar, restrooms, and a panel with the sign of Itaipu for visitors to take photos. At the second stop, it is at Mirante Vertedouro, where visitors can be dazzled by the top of the dam that is sampled. And soon after to the last stop that is the Port Kattamaram, where visitors can be dazzled by the beautiful scenery of the lake of Itaipu. Shortly after passing through these three stops, visitors return to the bus and return to the Mirante Central.
- Itaipu Special: The route of the tour works as follows, visitors have the opportunity to know the history of the Itaipu Plant, and also to stay inside the great technological equipment that are used by the two countries responsible for energy production. allows us to observe the work complex in the central command room, where Brazilians and Paraguayans share their due tasks and show that it is separated only by a symbolic frontier. It also counts on the main external areas of Itaipu, where it has stops in lookout points with privileged visions to the visitors, to be enchanted even more with the attraction.
- Port Kattamaram: The tour starts on a bus offered by the attraction, during the route to Port Kattamaram, explained some curiosities about the attractiveness in several languages, so that all visitors can understand to stay inside the main points of the attraction. The bus ride takes approximately 10 minutes, passing through the biological refuge, where several animals are observed during the course. The Porto Kattamaram is a restaurant, facing the large lake of Itaipu, the place offers an incredible variety of food and drinks , perfect for those who enjoy a meal in the middle of nature, the harbor offers a spectacular view of the sky, both during the day and the end of the afternoon. The Itaipu Kattamaram is parked right next to the Port, with a well structured walkway for boarding the tour. The attraction also offers the Divine Sunset, the sun rays reflect in the water, transforming everything into a perfect scenery of nature. After the boat returns to the pier, it is possible to visualize more calmly the beauty of the place. When the tour comes to an end, it is time to return to the boarding point, during the return journey, because it is late afternoon, the place is already illuminated, making everything even more beautiful.
- Itaipu Ecomuseu: This tour works in the following way, it is considered a return to the past, which is conducted by facilities and equipment that allow the spaces to be recreated the scenarios that are from the prehistoric period of Foz do Iguaçu and the construction of the Power Plant. Photographs, pieces and objects of the era are assembled to help tell the beautiful story of Itaipu Binacional. It contains a huge scale model of 76 square meters that reproduces the trinational region for the visitors to appreciate and to clear all their doubts.
- Itaipu Biological refuge: This tour works as follows, a hike with a trail of approximately two kilometers in the middle of the native forest, so visitors are enchanted with nature, soon thereafter are shown some of the animals that are present in the biological refuge, like the coati, alligators, snakes, and so on. The tour features some of the 50 species and more with more than 960 of genres of various plants that shelters the nature of the refuge.
- To know more, visit: ITAIPU BINACIONAL; ITAIPU SPECIAL; ITAIPU ECOMUSEU; ITAIPU REFÚGIO BIOLÓGICO; PORTO KATTAMARAM II, PANORAMIC CIRCUIT.
The tours in Foz do Iguaçu mentioned above are just a few that draw the attention of visitors to Foz do Iguaçu, as many of these tours are made by several tourists from various cities in the world. With this, the above tours are the most requested of the city of Foz do Iguaçu so that they know and stay within all the curiosities of the attractions mentioned.
Interested in some of these tours in Foz do Iguaçu, contact the team of Combo Iguassu and schedule your trip to Foz do Iguaçu and come to know the best tours that the city offers visitors.
Are you going to come to Foz do Iguaçu and still have not decided which hotel you are staying in?
The Tarobá Hotel offers comfort, modernity and a privileged location in the city center, and best of all, with a price that fits in your pocket.