Probably the Iguazu Falls is the highlight of your trip to the Land of the Falls, so nothing better than being inside everything that this attraction has to offer for you and your family.
- The Iguazu Falls are located within the Iguacu National Park, preservation area on the outskirts of Foz do Iguaçu, shared with other countries and cities in the region.
- The Falls open daily from 9H to 17H!
Going by car:
If you choose this transport you can put the address on the GPS or follow the signs across the city indicating the route to the attraction.
You can also take the public transport in the Terminal of Urban Transportation - TTU, passes frequently with buses destined to Iguaçu Falls.
To Combo Iguassu:
If you want more comfort and convenience, you can opt for transportation by the Combo Iguassu vans, which is attached to Tarobá Hotel. The agency offers a secure transportation with qualified professionals who leave you at the attractive and at the appointed time return to return to the hotel.
From the visitor center to the beginning of the trail to the Falls, you take a panoramic bus from the attraction itself, passing through the Acional Park, getting to know the local fauna and flora.
Valid from 01 / 11 / 2019:
The values vary according to the age and origin of the visitor, check:
- Adult = $ 43,00
- Children (2 to 11 years) and elderly (Brazil residents over 60 years) = R $ 11,00
- Adult = R $ 57,00
- Child (2 to 11) = $ 11,00
- Adult = R $ 72,00
- Infant (2 to 11 years) = R $ 11,00
* NOTICE: Values may change without notice, please contact our team if you are interested in the current value *
The residents of Foz do Iguaçu and cities surrounding the Iguazu National Park have access to the special value of adults R $ 14 and children R $ 8,00!
For this you must bring some documents that can be checked on the attractive website and proven at the box office.
Attraction tickets can be purchased directly at the ticket booth at the visitor center, but it is not very suitable as the queues, especially in high season, make curves and take the time you could be taking the tour already.
It can also be purchased ticket for the attraction site, except for the special value for residents of the cities around the Iguazu National Park.
For the Iguassu Combo, in addition to the ticket, together you get the round trip transportation to the attraction, with a more affordable price and do not have to face queues to enter, with packages purchased at the agency you save time and money.
The structure of the Park is excellent from the very structure of the place to the professionals who work there.
The guides and attendants of the Iguazu Falls speak several languages, which facilitates the tour for international tourists.
The place has several areas to take many photos to keep of memory of this beautiful and unforgettable trip. It also has shops to buy souvenirs for the whole family and cafes to eat before starting the tour.
It starts at the panoramic buses that the attraction offers, passes through a road inside the National Park of Iguaçu until you reach the beginning of the trail to the Iguaçu Falls, where you start an unforgettable walk with several stops along the way to enjoy the Falls of Iguaçu of diverse forms and angles, since the small falls.
At the end of the trail there is a walkway that takes you close to the fall of Devil's Throat, this is the climax of the walk for sure and prepares to leave body and soul washed from there.
The ride takes on average 2 hours up to 3 hours to be done, but the time may vary according to the progress of the tour, if you will have many people in the attraction, if you will do the other tours inside the Iguazu Falls and other variants, but you will already be there, so book a long time to be able to enjoy all that the attraction has to offer.
Inside the Iguaçu Falls there are other 3 tours that the visitor can do, they are the Macuco Safari, Bananeiras Trail and Black Well Trail.
For each one of them must buy a separate ticket in the attraction or with the Combo Iguassu.
The scenic bus makes a few stops on the road, these stops are for people who will make these tours separate from the Macuco or trail.
To make the ride more comfortable do not forget to feed yourself before going to the belly do not start to snore in the middle of the way.
The tip is to bring light and natural snacks to eat during or at the end of the tour, do not forget to also take a bottle of water to refresh and moisturize because the walk is long.
If you do not want to bring separate snacks, there is a cafe just outside the entrance, in the visitor center, two more food places during the trail, one after the walkway, and at the end near where you take a bus to return to the entrance there is also another feeding point.
There is also the Porto Canoas Restaurant, which has an unexplained view of the Falls, this may be a great option for the post of the long walk, but for this you should keep an eye on the schedule, the restaurant works from 10h to 16h.
Although they seem very friendly and very cute, they are wild animals, never forget that. You can take pictures, but do not touch them.
If you are with them around do not open a snack, they will certainly try to steal it and this can be harmful to you as it can hurt and it too, since most of our food does not do well for the quatis.
The first thing to decide when to go to Iguazu Falls is how you want to get to know it. If you want to see the falls at their maximum power, it is recommended to visit it in the summer, but if you want to see the falls more defined, winter is more indicated.
Another thing is to think if you want to know everything more calmly, without too many people or do not worry about sharing the space with the general public.
From November to March is high season season, mainly near commemorative dates such as Christmas, New Year and Carnival. At that time there is high flow of tourists in the attractions and should have more patience to face queue, or follow our high season tips.
Per year approximately 2 million of visitors pass through the Iguazu Falls every year!
For in 2018 alone there were over 1,8 million visits to the Land of the Falls! Being a breakthrough of visits since 1999 the visits were about 772 thousand people a year!
If you know that you want to visit Iguaçu Falls and other attractions within the Iguaçu National Park in other tours in Foz do Iguaçu, but do not know how to organize them, we can help you.
On our site there are several scripts that you can follow or reformulate it according to your needs.
There are several curiosities that few people know about the Iguassu Falls, check out some of them.
- The Spanish conquistador Alvar Nuñes Cabeza de Vaca was the first person to see the Iguazu Falls in 1542. Where it gave the first name to this wonder of the nature of "Waterfall of Santa Maria".
- After being dazzled by the beauty of the Falls, Santos Dumont, he used his influence for the Province of Paraná to expropriate the lands and declared them of public utility.
- At 11 in November of 2011, the Iguassu Falls was chosen as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
- The word Iguaçu comes from the Guarani, a native language of the people of Ipanema and some still reside in the region, it means "big water".
- The Iguassu Falls is formed by 250 falls of up to 80 meters high, but the number of falls varies between 150 and 300 according to the flow of the river.
- In 1939, the National Park was created by Getúlio Vargas.
- The National Park is a place of environmental preservation, so do not throw garbage on the ground (neither there nor anywhere else preferably, but it is worth remembering) and respect the safety standards;
- Do not touch the Quatis and do not feed them, they can get hurt and hurt you too;
- Wear comfortable clothes to do the walks;
- Do not forget to bring at least one photo ID;
- In high season, go early and buy tickets in advance, the time of the tour can be understood by the amount of tourists in the place;
- Enjoy every moment inside the National Park and the Iguassu Falls.
In 1939 the National Park of Iguaçu was created and today it is home to a great diversity of species that are in danger of extinction, as for example the jaguar and the yellow-faced alligator, and shelter them in the best way and with to breed and increase the number of animals of the species.
In 1986 the site was recognized internationally, when it was considered a World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
It is within this Park that is the Iguassu Falls, which annually brings more than 2 millions of people to the city of Foz do Iguaçu with tourism of this attractive and natural wonder.
O Tarobá Hotel It has excellence in service and very comfortable rooms. Located in the city center, it facilitates the tours in Foz do Iguaçu, because it has attached an agency that sells tickets and transport to the attractions, avoiding the visitor spend their precious time in lines.
In the next block there is also the TTU - Urban Transport Terminal - that facilitates the locomotion by the city if the tourist opts for this means of transportation, which is very easy and for many attractions of the city.
In addition to having several restaurants and attractions, such as the Bosque Guarani Zoo and the Gaúcho Steakhouse near its locality.