Who does not want to see up close personalities of cinema, television, sports, politics and history? This is the experience that the Dreamland Wax Museum has brought to Foz do Iguaçu, an immersion in 16 scenarios with dozens of statues, which bring the visitor closer to a fantasy world.
Some other statues currently in the museum are:
• Albert Einstein
• Papa Francisco
• Ayrton Senna
• Michael Jackson
• But we will not ruin the surprise of others ... because there is much more ....
The Wax Museum was inaugurated in 2014, with a great attendance in a new building that is part of the Foz do Iguaçu Park Show,
How's the ride?
The tour takes approximately 1 hour, with a walk among the 16 scenarios created for visitors, meeting the statues of dozens of personalities in the world. And no group formation is required to start the tour. The Dreamland Wax Museum is open daily from 8h to 19h. . It is worth remembering that, every attraction already in operation in Foz do Iguaçu Park Show requires an individual ticket.
- Respect the immersion environment of the museum, so everyone has fun.
- It is allowed to photograph within the museum, except in some scenarios identified as restricted.
- The place has accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
- The tour lasts approximately 1 h.
The Dreamland Wax Museum is part of the Foz do Iguazu Park Show.
Official website: http://www.dreamland.com.br/
Official Facebook: / MuseudeCeraFoz
O Tarobá Hotel for sure will be your best hotel option in Foz do Iguacu!Access the website and do a daily simulation: http://www.hoteltarobafoz.com.br/
Call: + 55 (45) 2102-7700
WhatsApp: + 55 (45) 9125 2268