Foz do Iguaçu has a very busy city center, with several places to visit, such as bars, restaurants, snack bars and several shops, where there is a lot of people.
With a high flow of people in downtown Foz do Iguaçu, we at Tarobá Hotel thinking about our guests, will give some safety tips for you and your family not to worry and avoid inconvenience when enjoying the trip in Foz do Iguaçu.
Given this, many people are insecure and doubt arises, after all, the center of Foz do Iguaçu is dangerous?
You can be calm, the center of Foz do Iguaçu is a quiet region, the tourist attractions are also very quiet. Even though it is an urban center, the city is still safe for you and your family to enjoy in a quiet way, but it is always good to take proper care.
Here are some tips that can be followed in any urban center that can help you avoid unforeseen events:
• Always keep your bag on your side.
• Always check that the bag is securely closed.
• Avoid using attention-grabbing objects such as flashy bags, chains, earrings, etc.
• Use internal pockets to store important objects such as cash, cards and documents.
• Don't take too much money, just take what you need.
If you want to know the Triple Border, we have some tips for you and your family to take proper care in neighboring countries to enjoy the worry-free tour.
• Have a valid CNH if you drive to the border;
• Take ID or Passport
• Have a Green Card to enter the country if you drive.
• Keep an eye on your bags and belong when shopping in Paraguay or Argentina.
• Always have documentation up to date to avoid major inconvenience.
• Do not carry much money, just the necessary.
General tips for theft and theft cases:
• Register a police report at a nearest police station, or register the BO through the official website of the Electronic Police, as this function is already available in the state of Paraná.
• Credit card and checkbook theft or theft, immediately notify your card or checkbook office to block the card to prevent further inconvenience.
• In case of theft or theft of documents, such as: passport, ID, among others, go to a Federal Police station and report the incident and give all the information, so you can request the duplicate of these documents.
Given all the security tips in Foz do Iguaçu and the region, below were cited the nearest police stations in the city of Foz do Iguaçu, for cases of theft and theft to be resolved and forwarded to the police to take the right action.
The nearest police stations of the city of Foz do Iguaçu are:
• DPF Federal Police Station (Av. Paraná, 3471 - Jardim Polo Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR).
• Civil Police Station (R. Nelson da Cunha Junior, 1125-1339 - Jardim Polo Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR).
The above mentioned proper safety precautions in Foz do Iguaçu, for you and your family to enjoy the trip in Foz do Iguaçu without worries and major inconvenience.
Want to know Foz do Iguaçu in total safety? Meet Combo Iguassu agency, we offer several packages with discounts, tickets for attractions in installments up to 10x on the card for you and your family. When it comes to safety, Combo Iguassu is always striving to innovate, all accredited drivers so that there are no major transportation disruptions to their chosen destination.
Want to come to Foz do Iguaçu and don't know where to stay? The Tarobá Hotel offers comfort, modernity and a prime city center location, and best of all, with a price that fits in your pocket.