The City Tour Foz is another service that intends to make the details in the city of Foz do Iguaçu be discovered. A charming and informative walk through the main streets and attractions of the central region of Foz do Iguaçu.
Carefully planned so that you can know the most important places of the city of Foz do Iguaçu, showing in detail the historical and cultural aspects that formed in this beautiful border city and recognized worldwide for its beauties.
From the center, the transport departs until the south area of the city, more precisely to Porto Meira. There, the first stop of the tour takes place at the Three Borders landmark. After a few minutes of photos, it is time to visit the Foz Mosque. From there, the tour continues to one of the largest Buddhist temples in Latin America, to make the last stop.
- Tuesday to Sunday, with output 09h and 14h.
- Saturday afternoon and Sunday the Islamic Mosque is closed;
- The Buddhist Temple is closed on Mondays.
- Approximate ride time: 3h.
- On Sundays, residents of Foz pay half-way.
- The Buddhist Temple and the Islamic Mosque deal with religious spaces, dress and avoid short clothing.
- Women need to wear a veil (provided by the City Tour or the Mosque) to enter the Islamic Mosque.
- Entry not included for entry into the 3 Borders Framework.
Come to Foz do Iguaçu, stay at the Tarobá Hotel and know this and many other wonders! The Tarobá Hotel is sure to be your best hotel option in Foz do Iguaçu, located in central region, has easy and fast access to Paraguay and Argentina, and of course, to have the best cost of the Triple Border.
Access the website and do a daily simulation: http://www.hoteltarobafoz.com.br/
Call: + 55 (45) 2102-7700
Whatsapp: + 55 (45) 9125 2268